Subject: DOCBOOK: A4 page + numbers in <sect>

Hello

I have 2 newbies questions:

1. What I need to learn to change Modular DocBook Stylesheet to produce A4
pages when using print/docbook.dsl?
How and What I need to change?
Im using Modular DocBook Stulesheets version 1.54 with Jade version 1.2.1.
In DocBook TDG, example 4.5 shows how to format the page layout. I would like
to learn who to format the DocBook stylesheet.
I dont know if I need to customize the sytlesheet or if there is another way to
do it.

2. I would like that <sect> in the print and html output came with numbers.
Today I only gets something like these:

Chapter
 Sect1
  Sect2
 Sect1
 Sect1

And I would like to have.

1.Chapter
 1.1.Sect1
 1.1.1 Sect2
 1.2.Sect1
 1.3.Sect1

I would like to publish my documents as DocBook TDG have in its web site.

What I need to do to have this kind of look?

Thanks in advance, regards.

Carlos Eduardo Selonke de Souza
http://www.br-unix.org/users/cess