Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: How to customize DOCBOOK DSSSL for a Web Site

PC> Well! Thanks for all your answers. I will try the website package
PC> from Norman Walsh.  By the way, does someone know if this
PC> technology is used for http://docbook.org/ ?

Yep, I believe Norm maintains both http://docbook.org and
http://nwalsh.com using the XSL version of the website stylesheets.

FWIW, I'm using it (with extra XSL customizations!) for our website
at:

 http://www.swarm.org

Originally I used the DSSSL versions of the stylesheets, which will
still work, but you won't be able to get the nice sidebar tabular menu
structure with the DSSSL version (Norm only added the sidebar tabular
menu feature to the XSL version, IIRC), so I have recently switched to
the XSL version.

Alex
--
Alex Lancaster * alexl@bigfoot.com * www.santafe.edu/~alex * 505 984-8800 x242