Subject: DOCBOOK: Registered trademark

Hi,

Is this forum appropriate for newbies questions ??

Assuming it is, here is mine:

I'm writing something about UNIX, and want to add the circled r
(®) after it. The way I do it is:

<trademark class=Registered>UNIX</trademark>

But what I get is just a superscript "TM".

Is this what is supposed to happen ??

Am I supposed to deal with this in the style sheet (I haven't created any
stylesheet, I use jade the way it is implemented on Debian. So I guess
there is a default style sheet in jade, or a default behaviour in the
abscence of a style sheet).

Is it a problem in Jade ???

Thanks,

Yves.