Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Registered trademark

/ Yves Dorfsman <dorfsmay@cuug.ab.ca> was heard to say:
| I'm writing something about UNIX, and want to add the circled r
| (&reg;) after it. The way I do it is:
|
| <trademark class=Registered>UNIX</trademark>
|
| But what I get is just a superscript "TM".

[Follow-ups to docbook-apps, please]

Using what tool?

| Is this what is supposed to happen ??

No.

| Am I supposed to deal with this in the style sheet (I haven't created any
| stylesheet, I use jade the way it is implemented on Debian. So I guess
| there is a default style sheet in jade, or a default behaviour in the
| abscence of a style sheet).

Hmm, that'd be my dsssl stylesheets, I guess. HTML or print backend?

| Is it a problem in Jade ???

Not exactly.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | As a general rule, the most
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | successful man in life is the man
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | who has the best