Subject: DOCBOOK: Images for admonitions

Hi all,

I'm curious if anybody's come up with their own images for admonitions
that they'd be willing to share.  I like the "black hand" style images
that I've seen in HP and other manuals, and am looking for them in any
of the gif/eps/svg/png formats.  (The "black hand" style images are a
solid black hand with a white lightning bolt, exclamation point, etc.
running through the hand, or a single finger pointing up for a note).
I drew some up years back, but I guess I've misplaced them...

If anybody's got these and feels like sharing to keep me from having
to hunt these down or create them from scratch again, that'd be great.

I'd be willing to entertain other admonition graphics as well, if
anybody's got some other ones.  Even vector versions of the ones
Mr. Walsh includes would be handy.

Sean Ross
Corvallis, Oregon, USA
rosss@research.oneworld.com