Subject: DOCBOOK: New languages

Hi all, Norm,

We are planning to use DocBook for unusual languages: Indonesian and
Hebrew.
For Indonesian, I imagine it is no big deal, just to modify
common/dbl10n.dsl and generate dbl1in.ent and dbl1in.dsl.
Could someone confirm this is enough?

For Hebrew it should be more complicated. It uses iso-8859-8 and is
written from right to left...
Does someone has some experience with it? Is it reasonnable to think it
may work? How?

Thanks, Camille.

--
Get your head off the keyboard and look behind the screen.