Subject: jrefentry dtd typo

Hi All,

FYI: there's a public identifier typo in the jrefentry dtd:

<!ENTITY % docbook PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD XML DocBook V4.0//EN"

                                         ^^^   ^^^

                               The two terms should swap places.

Thanks to Norm for making jrefentry, we're already using it like crazy.

If anyone cares, I've made some of Norm's XML stuff into debian
packages. (Hard to keep up, though.)

You can find them and their bugs here:

    http://www.dulug.duke.edu/~mark/index.html

Cheers,