Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: QandA: nesting questions

Horacio MG escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I've been sending messages to the docbook-tools-discuss at
> sourceware.cygnus.com figuring out it would be the main discussion list
> for the dtd, but it seems it's docbook at lists.oasis-open.org instead.
> Just a bit confused by the cygnus, mulberrytech and oasis lists.
>
> Anyway, here goes my problem:
>
> I'm converting a FAQ to DocBook using <bookand <qandaset>.
>
> Instead of having it all in one sgml file I split the sources into
> various <chapter>'s.  Please, bear with me through the example.  I'll
> write the questions in between <!-- --comments.
>
> ---------- Main file (faq.sgml) ----------
>
>   <!DOCTYPE BOOK PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V3.1//EN" [
>   ... some entities ...
>   <!ENTITY intro SYSTEM "intro.sgm">
>   <!ENTITY resources SYSTEM "resources.sgm">
>   ]>
>
> <book>
> <bookinfo>
>
> <graphic format="ps" align="center" fileref="../images/image"></graphic>
>
> <!-- problems with graphic are:
> 1) I can't make it show above the title or to the left of the title
> centering the title.  Is this possible?
> 2) db2html produces an html output with the graphic included (in
> book1.html: SRC="../images/image.gif"), wheras db2ps (or db2pdf) don't
> include the graphic at all (in faq.tex: {../images/image.eps}).  Now,
> this is weird as images/image is a file converted to ps, so how can I
> see with html an inexistant file?  and how can I make the ps graphic
> show on ps or pdf without fiddling with the latex source?
> -->

	I use <graphic   fileref="../images/image"></graphic>. With html it
uses the default suffix which I change vía dsssl driver to png and with
ps the default is eps.

--

        A.Ismael Olea González

        mailto:olea@hispalinux.es  http://www.hispalinux.es/~olea
        2:345/108.9@fidonet.org

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta DEF