Subject: DOCBOOK: Indexing

Hi!

I'm currently using DB3.1 or DB4.1 (depending upon what document I'm
working with). A snippet of it looks like this:

<indexterm id="unique"><primary>foo</><secondary>bar</></indexterm>

Now, I've followed the instructions for the automatic creation of
indexes as distributed in Norm Walsh's index.html document, and it
creates a working HTML index when I use the HTML backend. However, the
print indexes just don't work. I get question marks instead of page
numbers, and PDF autolinking (if it indeed appears) doesn't work...

Is this a common problem?

DL
--
To the thirsty I shall give water without price
 From the fountain of the water of life