Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Date in PCDATA?

I just include that as an external entity in my header and generate
it on the fly before parsing the document. If I had the <today/> tag I'm
not sure I'd use it for documents I publish because I pass the SGML along
with them. For me that would mean all I'd need would be a <printdate/>
tag.

<!ENTITY DoP SYSTEM "./pudlishedDate.txt">

but then again I had looked for the today or date tags aswell so I suppose
I agree :-)

	sean