Subject: DOCBOOK: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V1.17

Hello world,

You can find V1.17 of the DocBook XSL Stylesheets at

  http://nwalsh.com/docbook/xsl/

(Before anyone asks, the /indexing directory is not in the distribution.
I'm working on getting indexing support working in the XSL stylesheets,
but it's no where near complete yet.)

Changes since version 1.16 (2000-07-21)

Changes to docbook/*

  | 2000-08-08  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.17 released

Changes to docbook/common/*

  | 2000-08-08  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* et.xml, id.xml, sl.xml: Fixed language attribute
  |
  | 	* hu.xml: Fixup encoding problems; fix language attribute
  |
  | 	* l10n.dtd, l10n.xml: Added DTD

Changes to docbook/fo/*

  | 2000-08-08  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* biblio.xsl, component.xsl, docbook.xsl,
  | 	  titlepage.article.xsl: Support articleinfo
  |
  | 	* xref.xsl: Support new ulink semantics; an empty ulink prints
  | 	  the URL as its content

Changes to docbook/html/*

  | 2000-08-08  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* lists.xsl: Support numeration on orderedlists, mark and
  | 	  override with CSS
  |
  | 	* param.xsl: Added css.decoration parameter
  |
  | 	* xref.xsl: Support new ulink semantics; an empty ulink prints
  | 	  the URL as its content

Changes to docbook/test/*

  | 2000-08-08  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* article.xml, test.xml: Test case hacking
  |
  | 	* idxbook.xml: New file.

Changes to docbook/indexing/*

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | People say law but they mean
http://nwalsh.com/            | wealth.--Emerson