Subject: DOCBOOK: Line break hints

Is there any way to specify line break hints so that long titles will
break where I want.  I have a title in my article which is:

	Fax to Fax Enhancments Feature Plan

this is being rendered as:

	Fax to Fax Enhancments Feature
		     Plan

I would prefer that this be:

	Fax to Fax Enhancments
	     Feature Plan

Is this possible with DocBook?  I am using db2ps on Red Hat Linux 6.2
if that's relevant.

--
Stephen Rasku			E-mail:	stephen@tgivan.com
Senior Software Engineer	Web:	http://www.tgivan.com/