Subject: DOCBOOK: Visual editing

Have you ever wanted to have an editing program do something, but you don't
have the time or know-how to get it to work?

We have begun writing an XML editor for KDE and would like to hear your
ideas.  We will be providing direct support for DocBook, so if you are a
DocBook user...

Are there any things
  you would like to see in an editor,
  you think are great in the one you use,
  or really irritate you?

Please reply to me (chris@willmot.co.uk) or to the docbook-apps list
(docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org), not to this one.

The more input from real users the better we can make it, so please feel
free to add your comments to our growing collection.

Chris Willmot