Subject: DOCBOOK: DocBook guide and other issues.

Since DocBook is gearing towards xml, I wondered if a future re-release
of "The Definitive Guide" will be a revised edition or rather a sequel
with more emphasis on xml, but altogether a different book.  For those
of us (at least for me) who bought the first edition it would be
pointless to get a just a revision.

If there's no planning to release a revision/sequel in the near future,
could you please point me to a good book which you might consider as an
"advanced complement" focusing on xml?

Also, I'm finding a lack of a site which reviews the complete set of
existing tools (both programs and scripts, and dtd's) and dependencies,
for building a complete environment on Unix, not Linux.

Regards.