Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: TeX backend bug, parser problems, and more CDATA

    TW> On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 02:43:16PM -0200, Jorge Godoy wrote:
    >> OpenJade itself. I don't like the wrappers (such as db2something or
    >> docbook2something) so I've written a bunch of wrappers of my own.

    TW> Did you try the example I quoted?  The bug is _in_ openjade (and in
    TW> jade too).

I hadn't tried it until now. I have several SGML files that include
themselves (with comments) and I never noticed such problem. This is
not a bug in Jade or OpenJade. It's a bug in Jadetex. :-) If you look
at the stuff.tex file, you'll see that it's converting "--" to "-", as
the expected behaviour on LaTeX and TeX systems.

There seems to be a patch to fix that but I don't remember where it is
and where it is applied (if to OpenJade or to Jadetex or to LaTeX).

Maybe Sebastian Rahtz, Jadetex's maintainer, can comment on that.

(I've added the list address again, so that other people that knows
where to find this patch and what it does exactly can comment on that)

Thanks,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.