Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Chunking HTML with Docbook XSLT

Use the docbook/html/chunk.xsl stylesheet instead
of the docbook/html/docbook.xsl stylesheet in your
XSLT command.

chunk.xsl is a customization layer that imports
the docbook.xsl file and other modules, and adds
the chunking templates.  The top of the chunk.xsl
file has a comment that shows what constitutes a chunk.
The first template, whose name="chunk", is the code
that selects what elements become chunks.

bobs