Subject: DOCBOOK: DocBook for lecture notes

Hi everyone,

I'd like to inquire about the feasibility of using DocBook to store and
present lecture notes. I'm excited about the prospect of using a more
powerful document management strategy than random bits of paper scattered
around my desk. :-)

In a perfect world I could create unit plans (sort of like DocBook 'books'
or 'articles'), lesson plans ('chapters'), and include sophisticated links,
multimedia elements, etc. I do some Web development with Zope (a
Python-based Web application server) and would like to incorporate that
eventually.

Any thoughts from the gurus?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/