Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Keyboard shortcuts for links

/ Terry Allen <tallen@sonic.net> was heard to say:
| ===
| <a accesskey="f" href="http://www.foo.com">FooCorp</a> and
| ===
|
| Typically, though, this will be a chord, and we already have
| markup for Keycombo; it would be better not to reinvent it.
| The problem is apparently how this information is to be
| displayed or rendered.  How do you want to do that?

I see what you mean, perhaps we need a way of associating a KeyCombo
with a link or something (instead of just a letter), but at the moment
there's no mechanism for doing that.

I suppose it could be considered link metadata and then we might be
able to shoehorn it into XLink.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It is as easy for the strong man to be
http://nwalsh.com/            | strong, as it is for the weak to be