Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Announce: informal evening meeting at XML'2000

/ Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| | For conference attendees interested in DocBook but unable to attend
| | the normal TC meetings (Wednesday morning and all day Thursday), there
| | will be an informal meeting on Tuesday evening (5 Dec 2000) in the
| | Park Tower Suite 8212.
| |
| | RSVP (to me, privately, please) if you plan to attend.
|
| Several people have asked if the evening meeting is open to non-OASIS
| members. Yes, it is. In fact, I won't turn away non-OASIS members who
| wish to attend the TC meeting sessions during the day, either :-).

Oh, and here's a thought: would anyone like to know *when* the meeting
is? :-)

The Park Tower Suite 8212 is reserved from 7:00pm to 9:00pm for our
meeting.

                              Wondering what else I forgot to say,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Whatever you may be sure of, be
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | sure of this: that you are
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | dreadfully like other