Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Few comments about MathML module for DocBook

/ Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> was heard to say:
| I have tried to use MathML V1.0beta3 from OASIS site. In fact I must do
| some additional customizations to successfully cross DocBook and MathML
| DTD. My dbmathml.dtd now looks like this:

Makes sense to me. Thanks!

| What is your experience with MathML module? Am I doing something wrong,
| or is current DocBook MathML support not so correct.

Namespaces and DTDs don't mix very well. I probably did most of my
validation with older SGML tools and failed to notice the namespace
declaration problems.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Where it is permissible both to
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | die and not to die, it is an abuse
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | of valour to die.--Mencius