Subject: DOCBOOK: CRLF in programlisting

hi,

i use <programlisting> to place code inside my documents. most of the time
i use a simple CDATA-section so i dont have to escape all the special
characters.

my problem is that i write the document on NT and every new line is a CRLF.
after processing the document with openjade (1.3) i get a additional empty
line after every line in my source.

workaround 1): do not use CDATA, escape every "<" or "&". then everything
is ok.

workaround 2): save the file in UNIX-format. with this option i can use
CDATA and everything is ok.

but most of the editors in the win32 world save files with CRLF and not in
unix-format. is there a chance to tell openjade or any other tool to treat
CRLFs inside CDATA as single CR?

please answer with a direct mail, because i'm not a member of this list

thanx
ulrich schreiner