Subject: DOCBOOK: DTD/Schema consultant

I hope this post is Ok for this list. First off, I'm not a recruiter. I've
been asked to do some research for a Dallas based company. They are
developing a Single Sourcing solution for all of their user manuals,
training materials, etc. There are probably 20k pages or more of information
that they need to organize.

They know they need an XML solution and they have asked me to give them a
list of consultants that are capable of creating a Schema or assisting them
in implementing DocBook's Schema. I will gather the information, turn it
over to them, and they will hire directly through their company.

Are you, or do you know someone who would be interested in assisting them on
a consulting (hourly) basis? Ideally they would like to find someone in the
Dallas area but that isn't a requirement

Judi Brody
Future Impact, Inc.
http://www.futureimpact.com
972 490-1884 (phone)