Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Announce: Website 2.0a1 (ALPHA) released

At 02:37 PM 6/5/01, Norman Walsh wrote:
>This morning I released 2.0 ALPHA 1 of the Website doctype and
>stylesheets at http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/
>
>Questions cheerfully answered and reports from the front most
>appreciated, but this is not a release for the faint of heart.

Oh....sh*** if Norm thinks its a leap!!!

  (I'll try it Norm, I'm getting sick of 30 minute upload times)

Thanks... I think (but thats before I've tried it).
What we need now is a stylesheet to transform the old webpages
to the new!
(I've about 500 to do!)
The indexes (indices??) are trivial.

Regards DaveP