Subject: DOCBOOK: cvs incomplete

In trying to use the CVS version of DocBook (docbookx.dtd), I've run into a
little snag.  Nothing is in the docbook/xml/ent directory (other than
.cvsignore and Makefile) seems to be there.

I'm copying the iso-*.ent files from the docbkx412.zip archive, but shouldn't
these be in the sourceforge CVS?

Oh, I just looked at .ignorecvs in there, and *.ent are being ignored.
Doesn't that go against what the directory is for?  Is this a mistake, or
does everyone have to create their own ent files?  (readme.txt above doesn't
say so.)

--
Michael Westbay
Work: Beacon-IT http://www.beacon-it.co.jp/