Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Fop-0.20.1 Image Problems

On 27 Aug 2001, at 10:36, Matthew Kennedy wrote:

> When I run fop again, I get the following. So you're right, it does
> terminate because $fop.extensions = 0. What would be the next course of
> action to get it to process the images into the pdf output?

I don't know. I've looked at docbook.xsl and graphics.xsl, but I can't figure it out.
I even created a simple customization layer that just referenced the
fop.extensions parameter and FOP just crashed.

norm or Colin Paul Adams do you have any answers?

[:>|

Jeff Iezzi
jeff.iezzi@semanticedge.com

-- EOF --