Subject: DOCBOOK: Starting new Chapters on Even pages...

Hi, I'm new to DocBook and finding it fun to work with, if a little verbose
at times.  I was wondering how to stop each chapter from printing on an odd
page.  As I'm printing my document on a standard printer at the moment,
it's annoying getting all these extra blank pages (with only the page
number and chapter).

Also, is it posible to do strikethrough text?

--
Mark Derricutt                                E-Mail: markd@timedisciple.com
Senior Delphi Developer                                        ICQ: 19348533

         Vi de udødelige inviterer dere til å slå dere sammen med oss