Subject: Re: SV: DOCBOOK: Unbreakable paragraph

[ Follow-ups to docbook-apps, please ]

/ Fredrik Eriksson <fredrik.eriksson@flowsystems.se> was heard to say:
| I'm using DSSSL and what I want is this
|
| --- block starts here
| The example text
| <Inserted picture>
| --- block ends here
|
| And I want this text + picture to be together so that when I generate a pdf
| from the source I will nor risk having an pagebreak put inside the block.
| Hope this explains more what I am looking for..

What you want to do is make sure the block has the right keep: property
setting. You'll probably have to tweak the stylesheets to do this. Perhaps
by adding a role to the paragraph that contains the picture.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | I'm not tense, I'm just terribly,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | terribly alert.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |