Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Forcing seperate documents

Ken,

I can't tell you how to force separate entities into different documents,
but I can tell you that it is possible to turn off ToC in each chapter. If
you go into the html/param.xsl and do a search on toc, Norm has labeled
everything (Good job there) and it's a matter of replacing 1 with 0 to turn
it off. I do that for most of my HTML documents, since my stuff is short
enough that it's more distracting than useful.