Subject: Re: inlinegraphic going away... (Was Re: DOCBOOK: image with link)

/ Dan York <dyork@e-smith.com> was heard to say:
| I have never used multiple <textobject> elements and until this moment
| it never even occurred to me to do so.  How does this work with the
| XSL stylesheets?  Is only the first <textobject> picked up for the ALT
| attribute of the HTML IMG tag?  The second (and subsequent) <textobject>
| would just be ignored?

The textobject that contains a single phrase is used for the alt text.
A subsequent text object could be used to make HTML longdesc texts,
but I don't think the stylesheets actually do that (yet).

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | We dance around in a ring and
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | suppose, but the Secret sits in
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the middle and knows.--Robert Frost