Subject: DOCBOOK: ulinks in footnotes

I have my UNLINK urls being placed in footnotes, but not that I've started
playing with adding indexterms, I'm getting footnotes in my index pointing
to .htm files.  Is there a way to tell DocBook -not- to make footnotes for
internal links?

I'm using DSSSL/SGML.

Also, I've seen it mentioned before but saw no pointer to a "nice"
solution, but when I create my index file, it also creates all the HTML
files as well, is that stoppable?

--
Vi de udødelige inviterer dere til å slå dere sammen med oss