Subject: Re: DOCBOOK:

[Follow-ups to docbook-apps, please]

/ Nicolas Girard <girard_nicolas@yahoo.fr> was heard to say:
| When my DOCTYPE section is written as follows:
| <!DOCTYPE book [...]>
| the section numbering is OK, but when I write it like it:
| <!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
| "docbook/docbook/dtd/docbookx.dtd"[...]>
| the section numbering entirely disappears.
|
| Have you ever encountered such issue ??
[...]
| PS: I use Saxon 6.4.1

Maybe. Upgrade to Saxon 6.4.3 or later. There's a serious bug in all
previous versions of Saxon.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Why shouldn't things be largely
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | absurd, futile, and transitory?
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | They are so, and we are so, and