Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: A straw proposal for help topics in DocBook

At 13:56 16/10/2001 -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:

>What's the plan:
>
>The overall plan is to allow people to author "Help Sets" using all of
>the rich technical structure of DocBook without shoe-horning it into
>the classical print book model.

Guessing that 'topics' could be viewed in a similar way to
the way in which I use qanda stuff, I like the idea
of allowing it within other structures, as well as on its own.

On some occasions it is nice to have 'other' forms than
the one primarily in use.

also in favour of retaining full markup, rather than a reduced set.

First glance it looks about right Norm.

Regards DaveP