Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Line Numbering not working in <programlisting> tag.

Hey Norm,

> It's not in the WhatsNew, so I must have committed that change after
> 1.73. You might try grabbing 'dbverb.dsl' out of CVS and seeing if that
> fixes it.

Thanks works great.  Now I was hoping it would work for the following
case, but it does not?  Any suggestions?

<programlisting linenumbering="numbered">
  <inlinemediaobject>
   <imageobject>
    <imagedata fileref="/a/text/file" format="linespecific">
   </imageobject>
  </inlinemediaobject>
</programlisting>

Another minor issue is that openjade issues warnings when ending the
<imagedata . . .> and <anchor . . .> tags with a "/>" instead of a ">"
.... Strange??

Jonathan