Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Articles.

/ Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| / Morten Primdahl <morten@it-c.dk> was heard to say:
| | I was looking for an attribute or extra tag and have db2html deal with
| | the typesetting. I'll go with your suggestion though, thanks.
|
| <quote> for articles, <citetitle> for books. That's what I use, anyway :-)

And it's wrong, as someone gently pointed out in private mail. Better would
be <citetitle pubwork='article'>. And I've just checked in the stylesheet
changes to make that work. :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Look for the ridiculous in
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | everything and you will find
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | it.--Jules Renard