Subject: DOCBOOK: Hyphenation of a German text

Hi,

simple Problem: I have a German written document. I uses <book
lang="de"> for declaring it (is that the mistake?). How can I create a PDF
with a correct hyphenation? Evertime I create PDFs it has no
hyphentation at all.

Norm, BTW you should add some more information about non-english
language support for Docbook in you documentation. just my 2 cents.

Hang loose!
  Stefan Wintermeyer

--
Stefan Wintermeyer

   Thank you for being assimilated. Please come again. (Apu)
                          "The Simpsons (Simpsons of Borg)"