Subject: DOCBOOK: Best way to put URL on biblioentry

Hi all:

I'm doing a document using DocBook XML 4,1,2 and I'm wondering which is
the best way to include the URL for an specific entry on the
bibliography. I have tried something like this but I know its
sementically wrong:

<biblioentry>
   <title>Some title</title>
   <publisher>
      <publishername>
        <ulink url="http://someplace.org"> Someplace.org </ulink>
      </publishername>
   </publisher>
</biblioentry>

I've seen the description of the biblioentry and ulink tags, but I dont
know how to merge them nicely.

Thanks in advance