Subject: DOCBOOK: Footnote markup?

Hi,

I'm new to DocBook, though I've got it up-and-running
successfully, rendering to different formats etc.

What I'm wondering, is if there is markup, along the lines of
<footnote>, that will put notes at bottom of pages, instead of in
a seperate "Notes" section at the end of a rendered document?

Thanks in advance,

--
roryh