Subject: DOCBOOK: How to generate the .olink file with OpenJade

I'm still traying to link two different docbook
documents...

So, I did what Norm said to me last time. I introduced
some olinks in my document.

1. I modified the document as requred:

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//QUXO//DTD DocBook V1.0//EN" [
  <!ENTITY % English "INCLUDE">
  <!ENTITY % projdata SYSTEM "TECHDOC//ENTITIES Project Data V1.0//EN">
  <!ENTITY glossary SYSTEM "TECHDOC//DOCUMENT Glossary V1.0//EN" CDATA
SGML>
  %projdata;
]>

<book id="...">
<bookinfo>
  <modespec id="glossary.ms">
    ../glossary/&proj.code;-glossary.html
  </modespec>
</bookinfo>

<chapter ...>
  <para>
    blah, blah, <olink targetdocent="glossary" linkmode="glossary.ms"
    localinfo="broadsphere">BroadSphere</olink> blah, blah ...
  </para>
</chapter>
</book>

2. I downloaded the olink.dsl (strange, in my distribution this file
   was missing).

Now, if I have well understood, before using olinks in my document,
a .olink file should be generated. Ok, but how (I use OpenJade)?

Using olinks, file extensions must be either .sgml or .xml. isn't it?

Thanks,
Giuseppe