Subject: DOCBOOK: DocBook XML and XMLspy

I am looking for a Win32 solution for structured/guided editing
of DocBook XML which is a bit closer to the standard Windows way
of things than Emacs/PSGML. XMLspy seems to be a good choice
(other suggestions?).

If anybody has experience in using XMLspy to edit DocBook XML
documents using either the DTD or the Schema, I'd appreciate
comments. I found a few mentions of problems/bugs in mailing list
archives, but not many, which could either indicate it's a
combination that works well, or indicate it is seldomly used.

Thanks,

                                             b.