Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Problem with latest CVS: reference to undeclared ent ity

/ Kraa de Simon <Simon.de.Kraa@icl.nl> was heard to say:
| I understand that CVS is WIP and therefore could result at errors when
| processed.

I'll try to fix those.

| So where can I find previous releases of TDG? Can't find them on
| SourceForge...

There's no other published source at the moment, but you can read the book
online at http://docbook.org/

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | One should never make one's debut
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | with a scandal. One should reserve
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | that to give interest to one's old