Subject: DOCBOOK: PassiveTeX - out of memory

Hello!

I am trying to convert a large FO file to PDF using PassiveTeX. However
I get out-of-memory errors. I changed the respective values int
web2c/texmf.cnf but PassiveTeX doesn't realize that the memory size has
increased; it still complains about the old values. I know that I have
to remake the format files, but: Which format files do I have to remake?
And how do I do that?

Thanks,
Felix