Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: class extends superclass

At 2:24 PM +0100 3/22/02, Jirka Kosek wrote:

>Wow, I have been waiting for such Doclet for a long time. Are you going
>to release it to public after finishing it?

The one I'm writing is pretty specific to my own needs. It's not
designed for reuse, and I'm not sure if anyone else would be helped
by it, but maybe if there's interest I can make it another appendix
in the book I'm using it for. :-)

However, you may want to check out Michael Fuch's DocBook Doclet 0.16
which gave me the idea. <http://www.michael-a-fuchs.de/> For various
reasons, this didn't really suit my needs, but it might be closer to
what you want. The DocBook Doclet is published under the GPL.

|             http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/              |