Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Re: Extra Spaces Caused by <indexterm>s

I'm sure there's something flawed about this idea, but what if there
were an <indextermset> element in the DTD that you could use to wrap a
series of indexterm inside a para? Then when you process the para for
presentation, you could strip out that entire <indextermset> and any
spaces between its children.

David