Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Numbered Section Headers

Yann:

Do you have these customizations available for XML/XSL docbook? Are there a
lot of changes to be made to convert them to valid XSL stylesheets?

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

Three things are certain:
Death, taxes, and lost data.
Guess which has occurred.