Subject: DOCBOOK: Urgent: user experience with 4.2CR1?

There is a bug in DocBook V4.2CR1. It's minor, a PE that was
accidentally unused:

diff -r1.43 dbpoolx.mod
877c877,878
<                | subjectset | keywordset | itermset | %bibliocomponent.mix;">
---
>                | subjectset | keywordset | itermset | %bibliocomponent.mix;
>                  %local.info.class;">

Nevertheless, fixing it will reset our countdown clock for a real
release.

Before I publish CR2, I thought I'd make a high-priority call for
other (negative) user experiences with 4.2CR1.

If something's not working for you, please speak now :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Nothing is more depressing than
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | consolations based on the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | necessity of evil, the uselessness