Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Chapter needs a author element

/ "Christopher J. Graham" <cjgraham@tachegroup.com> was heard to say:
| I would like to request that the author element be placed in the chapter. If
| there is a way to do this, let me know. Seems strange to have a authorblub
| but not the author.

If you're trying to indicate authorship of the chapter, chapterinfo as Bob
suggested, is the way to go. If you want to have an inline reference to the
author of another document, DocBook V4.2 provides 'personname' as an inline.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Our years, our debts, and our
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | enemies are always more numerous
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | than we imagine.--Charles Nodier