Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Building Where is the bibliography ?

At 09:36 06/05/2002 -1000, Norman Walsh wrote:

>Another definition is how to build a result document from some
>sources. I'd like to make that easier too, but there are a lot of
>variables given the variety of platforms and distributions out there
>and the number of customizations and stylesheet processors, etc.

That was my definition Norm,
hence the ant write up on the faq!

The missing bit is a single page somewhere saying where they all are.
The 'idiot guide' install would follow the guy who did the java set up for
emacs?
I.e. just 'put' them somewhere, creating directories as needed.

I think ant can do that?
Perhaps a full ant install is viable, never thought of that though.
   Then notes on fop open-jade perhaps, leaving it to the user
to select and dowload them.
Regards DaveP.