Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Announce: DocBook V4.2 Candidate Release 2

The main difference between CR1 and CR2 appears to be the
ChangeLog, specifically these entries in the ChangeLog [1]:

2002-05-21  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>

	* dbnotnx.mod: SVG notation accidentally left out of notation.class

	* docbookx.dtd: Fix syntactic error intentionally introduced behind
mutually exclusive PEs. Now make the DTD useless, but not syntactically
invalid

2002-05-12  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>

	* dbpoolx.mod: Add accidentally missing local.info.class to info.class

The DTD itself is not changed frm CR1, does not contain the
changes described in [2], and differs from what's tagged V42CR2
in the CVS repository.

kind regards
Peter Ring

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/docbook/xml/4.2CR2/ChangeLog