Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Placement of info wrappers

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 11:25:22AM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
> It has been observed that the relative placement of info-wrappers and
> titles is inconsistent:
[...]
> This could be fixed, but it would be a backwards incompatible change.

If we should go this way, it may be considered as well that title
outside of *info, and title inside *info, and somewhat redundant.

Although it would be quite inconvenient for authors to suppress the
standalone <title> in, say, <section>, it may be something to consider
for high-level constructs like book and article, as usually those will
anyway have an *info block to hold other stuff.

What do you think ?

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique