Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Generate PDF with docbook xsl and Saxon

Hello Th,

TT> I have problems to generate well-formatted with Saxon and Docbook ( xsl ).
TT> Saxon generates a fo file and I must use FOP to generate the pdf file but
TT> all the examples of my docbook file are aligned on the right.
TT> How can I configure docbook to correctly format my examples?
TT> Is it possible to use only Saxon to generate a pdf?
I had the same problems you describe some weeks ago. The problem is
FOP so you must use any other FO engine to make the transformation. I
haven't found any free tool yet to work on Windows. Search on previous
messages about this, other people posted their method to transform
DocBook to PDF, most of them in Linux.

Best Regards.